Bees do a great job to plants but are not at all safe to humans as they sting. They are beneficial to plants as they are helpful for pollination and generate food for mammals and humans. Bees give a good contribution to maintain the food production system. The bee sting hurts a lot. You might wish to get rid of them as soon as possible. Their aggressive nature and sting disturb your state of mind. There are many ways to treat bees, some are natural and few are chemical. It is very essential to choose the right pest control method which is safe for the environment and also kills the bees effectively. Below are a few natural methods to get rid of bees.
Best Ways To Get Rid Of Bees Naturally Are:
- Vinegar Solution: One of the most effective ways to get rid of bees naturally is a vinegar solution. It is easily available in every household and is known for effective bees extermination. To make this solution, you need to take an equal amount of vinegar and water in a spray bottle and mix it well. Spray the mixture on the nest at night times. You will see an effective result in the morning.
- Bee Repelling Plants: There are various plants which are highly useful to keep the bees away from your home. You can plant mint, citronella, basil in your garden or near your home. You can easily grow them and get a lot of benefits out of it.
- Soda: Another exceptional method to eliminate bees from your place is sweet soda. All you have to do is pour the soda in a bottle and place it near the bees nest. They will get attracted to the soda and will come to consume it. Soon, you will see them drowning in the soda and losing their lives.
- Use Mothballs: Mothballs can turn out to be the best solution to get rid of bees. They hate the smell of mothballs and will never enter the place where they find these balls. You can take a few mothballs and hang them in your yard or close to the bee area. The best thing is, you can let the mothballs be hanged in your yard so that you don’t face the bee problem again.
- Cinnamon: If you don’t want to kill the bees and just want them to leave your place then cinnamon is the best option. Take some cinnamon powder and directly sprinkle it on the bee nest. The bees will not be able to take the smell of cinnamon and will soon look for a change in place.
Get In Touch With Professional Pest Controllers
Sometimes controlling bees, using DIY methods may not give you the best result. So you can hire the best pest control company like Fast Pest Control and get the best pest control services. We have a highly experienced and qualified pest controllers in-house who performs the bee control job with utmost perfection. The solution we use is not at all harmful to the environment. Our treatment will give you a desirable result within the estimated time. So if you are facing a bee problem and want a quick and effective solution, then reach out to us. Our team will be happy to help you.